Your privacy is very important to us. We, Depict Creative Services Ltd trading as Depict Design, commit to only collecting personal information from you for core business purposes. Including, but not limited to, retaining personal information to keep records of purchases, sales or transactions and delivery of services.
- Collecting Information About You.
- When you contact us regarding our Products and /or Services we collect information about you which may include your full name, telephone number, home address, delivery address and email address.
- In order to fulfil your request for Products and/or Services, we may also collect other information such as preferences and interests.
- When you use our Card Payment Services we collect information relating to your transactions including time, location, transaction amount, payment method and cardholder details.
- When you access our Website we may automatically collect information including, but without limitation, your IP address, operating system, browser type, identifiers for your computer or mobile device, your visit date and time and your visit behaviour. If contacting us via our Website me may also collect any information directly provided by you such as name, username, email address and query itself.
- Processing Information About You
- We use information collected about you in order to provide our Products and/or Services.
- We may use information collected about you to communicate with you about news and updates to our Products and/or Services and to inform you about any promotions, incentives and rewards offered by us, unless you choose to opt out of such communications.
- We may also use information collected about you through cookies and web beacons to track and analyse usage behaviour and any actions relevant for promotions, incentives and rewards in connection with our Products and / or Services.
- We may use information collected about you to protect our rights and to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Products and / or Services.
- Using Your Personal Information
- We may disclose information to the extent that necessary with third parties who perform functions on our behalf in order to process payment transactions for you including fraud prevention and verification service providers, financial institutions, processors, payment card associations and other entities that are part of the payment and collections process.
- We may also disclose information collected about you if (i) disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulation; (ii) to enforce applicable terms and conditions of policies; (iii) to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and (iv) to protect our rights.
- Data Security
- We are committed to ensuring that the information collected about you is secure. We take reasonable measures including administrative, technical and physical procedures to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of the transmission of your information to us. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security structures to prevent unauthorised access.
- Cardholder Data Security
- We are required to maintain all sales transactional data for a minimum period of 7 years after such sale has taken place. We maintain your information, in some instances, name, email or telephone number which is used for receipting purposes, in accordance with this requirement.
- We are required by law to retain certain records of the information collected about you for a period of at least 7 years after your purchase of our Products and/or Services.
- Notwithstanding the above, you have the right to request the deletion of your data. Depending on the Product and/or Services that we have undertaken to enable our relationship to proceed, we may be required to hold certain data for 7 years from the date of request of deletion of data, for legal purposes. We cannot provide the Product and/or Service to you if you request the deletion of the data.
- You can request the deletion of your data by emailing your request to .
- Cookies and Web Beacons
- We use a number of cookies and web beacons within our website and applications. Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device as you browse our website or use any of our applications or web-based software. Web beacons and small graphic images or other web programming code which may be included in the website and any of our email messages.
- The cookies or web beacons will never enable us to access any other information about you on your computer, mobile device or any other device other than the information you choose to share with us.
- Most web browsers automatically accept web cookies but you may modify your browser settings to decline cookies. Rejecting cookies used by our website, mobile application or web-based software may prevent you from taking full advantage of them and may stop them from operating properly when you use them.
- If you do not consent to our use of the cookies, you must disable the cookies by deleting them or changing the cookie settings on your computer, mobile device or other device or you must stop using the services. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at aboutcookies.org.
- Your Right to Data Access and Privacy Choices
- You have the right to obtain from us: – Right to Access Your Data; You can ask us for a copy of your personal data you provided in machine readable format. – Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data or to limit or use of it. – Amend data: You can request the correction or update of personal data that we hold about you. – Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data. – Data Portability: You have the right to transmit the data to another controller without hindrance from Depict Design.
- If you would like to request a copy of your personal data, or to amend, delete or update certain personal data or withdraw your consent to the processing of data from us, you can do so by email to .